Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
LAS TABLAS (TABC1)
Lat: 35.656447°N Lon: 120.9241°W Elev: 967ft.
10 Miles WNW Templeton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE