Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 11 G 19 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
WX6HNX-10 Sunflower Valley (AU172)
Lat: 35.80265 Lon: -120.10302 Elev: 751ft.
25 Miles W Lost Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain showers. High near 41. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 25 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 19. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 24. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. East southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwestern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE