Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 10 mph
- Barometer30.33 in (1028.5 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Guthrie-Edmond Regional Airport (KGOK)
Lat: 35.85 Lon: -97.42 Elev: 1073ft.
2 Miles SW Arcadia OK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 7 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. South wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE