Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1012.3 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Guthrie-Edmond Regional Airport (KGOK)
Lat: 35.85°N Lon: 97.42°W Elev: 1073ft.
2 Miles SW Arcadia OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 7 to 12 mph becoming north 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely, becoming all rain after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE