Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 10 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
LA PANZA (LPZC1)
Lat: 35.380725 Lon: -120.188094 Elev: 1633ft.
24 Miles E Paso Robles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 39. East northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE