Heavy rainfall, flooding possible across Southeast, severe weather possible for Florida
Abundant moisture feeding into a weather system will bring heavy rainfall and the potential for flash flooding to parts of the southeastern U.S. Friday into Saturday. The heaviest amounts of rain are expected to fall over Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, where as much as 4 inches is forecast through Saturday morning. Severe thunderstorms are also possible on Friday across parts of Florida.
Read More... Humidity44% Wind SpeedNE 6 mph Barometer30.28 in (1025.2 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
7 Miles SW Gatlinburg TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 10 percent chance of rain after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. North wind around 5 mph. Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Sevier Smoky Mountains, TN