Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.1 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
7 Miles SW Gatlinburg TN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sevier Smoky Mountains, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE