Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity76% Wind SpeedW 10 mph Barometer30.27 in (1025.5 mb) Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
7 Miles SW Gatlinburg TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Thanksgiving Day A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Monday Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.