Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 G 17 mph
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Los Alamos Airport (KLAM)
Lat: 35.88°N Lon: 106.28°W Elev: 7172ft.
5 Miles WNW Cochiti Lake NM
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind around 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before noon, then a slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jemez Mountains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE