Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.2 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Russellville Municipal Airport (KRUE)
Lat: 35.26°N Lon: 93.09°W Elev: 404ft.
7 Miles NW Treat AR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 49. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 73. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a north wind around 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE