Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 13 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.73 in (1006.0 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Russellville Municipal Airport (KRUE)
Lat: 35.26°N Lon: 93.09°W Elev: 404ft.
6 Miles NW Treat AR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a north northwest wind around 20 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 5 to 15 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE