Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.5 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Paso Robles, Paso Robles Municipal Airport (KPRB)
Lat: 35.67278 Lon: -120.62694 Elev: 837ft.
20 Miles E Paso Robles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE