Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Humidity44% Wind SpeedE 10 mph Barometer30.15 in (1020.6 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
3 Miles S Gatlinburg TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain before 8pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. East wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Sevier Smoky Mountains, TN