Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.4 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Paso Robles, Paso Robles Municipal Airport (KPRB)
Lat: 35.67278 Lon: -120.62694 Elev: 837ft.
23 Miles E Paso Robles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light northeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE