Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 21 G 29 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.1 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Paso Robles, Paso Robles Municipal Airport (KPRB)
Lat: 35.67278 Lon: -120.62694 Elev: 837ft.
23 Miles E Paso Robles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 82. Light northeast wind becoming north 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 52. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 86. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 54. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE