Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.5 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Paso Robles, Paso Robles Municipal Airport (KPRB)
Lat: 35.67278 Lon: -120.62694 Elev: 837ft.
18 Miles ENE Paso Robles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE