Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
LA PANZA (LPZC1)
Lat: 35.380725 Lon: -120.188094 Elev: 1633ft.
24 Miles E Paso Robles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light east in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. East wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE