Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Clinton Municipal Airport (KCCA)
Lat: 35.6°N Lon: 92.35°W Elev: 514ft.
Botkinburg AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph. Tonight Areas of frost after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Saturday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 10 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind around 10 mph. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.