Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Paso Robles, Paso Robles Municipal Airport (KPRB)
Lat: 35.67278 Lon: -120.62694 Elev: 837ft.
21 Miles ENE Paso Robles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE