Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 7 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
37 Miles WSW Shoshone CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Windy, with a southwest wind 29 to 34 mph increasing to 36 to 41 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 60 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 11 to 14 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 34. North wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 25. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a north wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE