Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 3 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
3 Miles S Pittman Center TN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sevier Smoky Mountains, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE