Severe thunderstorms will continue this evening and tonight
Strong storms with heavy rain, wind and hail will continue over Oklahoma, Arkansas and northeast Texas this evening and tonight. Strong storms are also expected from northeast Pennsylvania to Maine. More strong storms may impact the Idaho panhandle, eastern Washington State, western Montana and southwest Tennessee. Hot temperatures continue for the Great Basin, southern Arizona and Oregon.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity94% Wind SpeedSW 7 mph Barometer29.99 in (1014.3 mb) Dewpoint71°F (22°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
3 Miles S Pittman Center TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight A slight chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Sunday Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77.