Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Paso Robles, Paso Robles Municipal Airport (KPRB)
Lat: 35.67278 Lon: -120.62694 Elev: 837ft.
24 Miles ENE Paso Robles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 47. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 36. South wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE