Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1018.9 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Russellville Municipal Airport (KRUE)
Lat: 35.26°N Lon: 93.09°W Elev: 404ft.
2 Miles SSW Lurton AR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 33. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Newton County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE