Active weather pattern on Sunday brings the threat of wintry weather to several parts of the U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, as locally heavy rain and mountain snow is possible in portions of California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. Further east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous winter weather products have been issued from the southern Plains to New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity76% Wind SpeedNE 3 mph Barometer30.43 in Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.82°N Lon: 83.99°W Elev: 981ft.
3 Miles NW Walland TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Rain likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday Rain likely, mainly between 1pm and 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Rain. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain and snow. Low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Snow. High near 35. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Friday Sunny, with a high near 43. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49.