Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Humidity58% Wind SpeedNE 9 mph Barometer30.16 in (1020.9 mb) Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
5 Miles SSE Cosby TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Tonight Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. South wind around 5 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 8am and 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Cocke Smoky Mountains, TN