Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.6 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Paso Robles, Paso Robles Municipal Airport (KPRB)
Lat: 35.67278 Lon: -120.62694 Elev: 837ft.
23 Miles E San Miquel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 24. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 24. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 52. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE