Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.1 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Paso Robles, Paso Robles Municipal Airport (KPRB)
Lat: 35.67278 Lon: -120.62694 Elev: 837ft.
12 Miles E San Miquel CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 80. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE