Severe weather continues to be forecast for much of the weekend across the southern U.S.
Severe weather is possible on Saturday from southwest Texas to the central Gulf Coast. Primary threats are damaging wind gusts and a tornado or two. On Sunday, a similar risk exists from the western Gulf Coast states across the Southeast to the coastal Carolinas.
Read More... Humidity54% Wind SpeedNE 3 mph Barometer30.42 in (1030.7 mb) Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
4 Miles SE Cosby TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South wind around 5 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. High near 59. Breezy, with a southeast wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Thanksgiving Day A chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.