Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
14 Miles SSE Shoshone CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. North northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE