Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedSSE 4 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Heat Index85°F (29°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
14 Miles SSE Shoshone CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 91. West southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 65. South southeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 93. South southeast wind 7 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 68. South southeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 96. South southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 69.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 97.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 72.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 98.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 74.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 97.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 74.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 98.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mojave Desert Including the Mojave National Preserve, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE