Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644°N Lon: 120.802981°W Elev: 537ft.
6 Miles SSE Bradley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Light west northwest wind becoming north northwest 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 39. East wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Salinas Valley/Arroyo Seco and Lake San Antonio, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE