Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Norris Rancho Marino Reserve (UCNRS) (UCRM)
Lat: 35.53417 Lon: -121.08333 Elev: 60ft.
9 Miles NNW Piedras Blancas CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 51. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE