Active weather pattern Sunday brings threat of wintry weather to several parts of U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, where locally heavy rain and mountain snow are possible from California to the Rockies. Farther east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous Winter Weather Advisories and a few Winter Storm Warnings are in effect from the southern Plains to New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity62% Wind SpeedS 7 mph Barometer30.10 in Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Los Alamos, Los Alamos Airport (KLAM)
Lat: 35.88°N Lon: 106.27°W Elev: 7172ft.
4 Miles W White Rock NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Late Afternoon A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. South wind around 5 mph. Tonight A slight chance of rain before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. South wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Rain likely before 11pm, then snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Wednesday A 10 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.