Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Clinton Municipal Airport (KCCA)
Lat: 35.6°N Lon: 92.35°W Elev: 514ft.
Witts Spring AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph. Tonight Areas of frost after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Saturday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind around 10 mph. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind around 10 mph. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.