Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644°N Lon: 120.802981°W Elev: 537ft.
3 Miles SE Lake San Antonio CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south southwest in the evening.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE