Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity90% Wind SpeedN 5 mph Barometer30.02 in (1016.4 mb) Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Jonesboro Municipal Airport (KJBR)
Lat: 35.83°N Lon: 90.65°W Elev: 269ft.
Jonesboro AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. North northwest wind around 10 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 29. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. South wind around 5 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.