Nor'easter winding down as new system approaches Northeast, record-breaking warmth continues across central U.S.
The nor'easter that brought 2-3 feet of snow to parts of the Northeast is winding down, with heavy snow and strong winds continuing across eastern Maine on Wednesday. Another round of snow is expected across the Northeast Thursday into Friday. Meanwhile, temperatures as much as 25-35 degrees above normal will continue across the central U.S.
Read More... Humidity36% Wind SpeedSE 14 mph Barometer30.01 in (1015.9 mb) Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Harrison, Boone County Airport (KHRO)
Lat: 36.26°N Lon: 93.15°W Elev: 1365ft.
4 Miles E Mount Judea AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 64. South wind around 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind around 5 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday A chance of rain or freezing rain before 9am, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Monday Sunny, with a high near 36. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.