Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Mostly Cloudy with Haze
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Harrison, Boone County Airport (KHRO)
Lat: 36.28°N Lon: 93.15°W Elev: 1106ft.
2 Miles SW Crossroad AR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 53. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a south wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Newton County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE