Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.94 in (1013.8 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Harrison, Boone County Airport (KHRO)
Lat: 36.28°N Lon: 93.15°W Elev: 1106ft.
4 Miles E Red Star AR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 30. North northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 55. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Newton County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE