Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 20. Light and variable wind.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE