Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedW 5 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Heat Index82°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. North wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 45. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 86. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 47. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Monument, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE