Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 31. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 9 to 16 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North northwest wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. North northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE