Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.96°N Lon: 85.08°W Elev: 1867ft.
5 Miles S Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport TN
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 41. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 55. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 45. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cumberland County, TN
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 5 Miles S Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport TN
35.9°N 85.09°W (Elev. 1863 ft)
- Last Update: 6:15 pm CST Mar 7, 2014
- Forecast Valid: 7pm CST Mar 7, 2014-6pm CDT Mar 14, 2014
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE