Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
5 Miles W Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Rain and snow showers likely, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE