Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Manteo / Dare County Regional (KMQI)
Lat: 35.92 Lon: -75.7 Elev: 13ft.
3 Miles SSE Nags Head NC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Dare, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE