Unseasonably cold temperatures in the central and eastern U.S. through Wednesday
A powerful cold front has ushered in unseasonably cold temperatures to the central and eastern U.S. for early this week. Freezing temperatures will dive into the Deep South and to the Mid-Atlantic through Wednesday morning. This will be damaging to sensitive vegetation. Numerous Frost Advisories and Freeze Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity69% Wind SpeedNE 12 mph Barometer30.26 in (1025.3 mb) Dewpoint22°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
5 Miles SSE Karns TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Widespread frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Thursday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 42. Calm wind. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. North wind around 5 mph. Friday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, TN