Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81 Lon: -83.98 Elev: 962ft.
5 Miles SSE Karns TN
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 1am. Low around 34. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain before 10am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 39. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE