Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
5 Miles ENE Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light north wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 52. North northwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light north wind becoming north northeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 56. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 60.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Monument, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE