Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306°N Lon: 120.433286°W Elev: 1525ft.
5 Miles ENE Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 47. North northeast wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 18 to 23 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northeast wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE