Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
5 Miles ENE Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Light north northeast wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 36. North northeast wind around 14 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. East northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 40. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE