Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedN 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
FORT HUNTER LIGGET (FHLC1)
Lat: 36.011753 Lon: -121.241681 Elev: 1116ft.
8 Miles SSE Lucia CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 47. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 48. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE