Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306°N Lon: 120.433286°W Elev: 1525ft.
2 Miles NW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North northeast wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. East southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE