Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
2 Miles NW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Rain likely after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain showers likely before 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. East southeast wind 6 to 14 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West northwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE