Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306 Lon: -120.433286 Elev: 1525ft.
6 Miles WNW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 31. Light east wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE