Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475°N Lon: 114.8611°W Elev: 2200ft.
3 Miles SSE Boulder City NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind 7 to 16 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. North wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE