Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306°N Lon: 120.433286°W Elev: 1525ft.
5 Miles WNW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. East northeast wind around 8 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE