Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.898306°N Lon: 120.433286°W Elev: 1525ft.
5 Miles WNW Parkfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. North northeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 42. North wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE