Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644 Lon: -120.802981 Elev: 537ft.
7 Miles NE Lake San Antonio CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A chance of rain showers before 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. South southeast wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE