Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedESE 13 G 23 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644°N Lon: 120.802981°W Elev: 537ft.
7 Miles NE Lake San Antonio CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North northwest wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Lucia Mountains and Los Padres National Forest, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE