Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manteo / Dare County Regional (KMQI)
Lat: 35.92°N Lon: 75.7°W Elev: 13ft.
3 Miles NW Manteo NC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 11 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. Windy.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Dare, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE